Thursday, April 29, 2010

Glass In the Springs ~ Opening Reception


Tomorrow evening will be the opening reception for the Glass In the Springs Show at Cottonwood Center for the Arts. I am hopeful that the weather will be kind and there will be a great turnout. I am a member of the Glass Artists of the Pikes Peak Region and this is their second show of this nature. I am very happy to be participating in the event.

There are a lot of wonderful artists that will be showcasing their work. I am quite happy that one of my seasonal bowls, Winter, was chosen as one of the representative works for the show on the postcard.

This is the first time I have had my work at Cottonwood Center for the Arts and I think it is a really nice venue. Dan & I will be attending the opening reception and I hope to have some wonderful pictures to share on my next post.

If you are in the area, please stop by and check out the exhibit. It runs until 5/21/2010.

Until next time, aspire to be more as an artist and a person.

6 comments:

Karen said...

Have a wonderful time! Tells us about it too.
...if you can dig your way out of the snow. crazy!

Kathleen Krucoff said...

Thanks Karen! You would think we were living in Illinois!!!! LOL. Hope to have some great pictures to share.

K S Jewellery Designs said...

Good luck, hope you do well. Already your work is standing out, just from the poster!
Kristin :)

Kathleen Krucoff said...

Thanks Kristin! You are so kind.

SCJ Jewelry Design said...

Have a great show!

Kathleen Krucoff said...

Thanks Sandy! It was a fun evening