Thursday, July 16, 2009

My Metalsmithing Blog


I felt it was time to set up another blog, this time I'm going to give Wordpress a try and see how I like it. I want to chronicle my journey as a fledgling metalsmith. I have called this blog, Mystical Mythical Metalwork. I want to document my experiences, thoughts and feelings as I approach this new medium, metal. If you have a chance to read today's post, I think you may enjoy some of the insights and realization I came to about metalwork and it's not as foreign to me as I originally thought.

Hope you enjoy the new blog and thanks for keeping up with me here too!

4 comments:

Karen said...

I do not know where you fine the time! I'm on my way over there...

Kathleen Krucoff said...

LOL. I felt an overwhelming need to do the other blog. Hope you enjoy it Karen.

Swati said...

Found you here as well :-)). Following you here, and will go follow you on Twitter as well :-).

Celeste Bergin said...

oh gawd. another blog! lol. I will be interested in learning if you thing the wordpress experience is more bettah than blogger. I'll have a look. two blogs. yikes. lol.