Thursday, September 9, 2010

Great News!

Breaking Dawn
Sky-Scape Series
Photo Credit ~ Daniel Krucoff

I received some great news today! My contact with Boulder Arts and Crafts got in touch and wanted to extend my show through October 17! Wow. What a wonderful surprise. She said, and I quote, "your work perfectly compliments the next show that went up, paintings by Joeseph Smith." I am thrilled. I truly love the venue and there are so many wonderful artists affiliated with Boulder Arts and Crafts, so my dream continues to become a reality.

The piece pictured is another from my Sky-Scape Series. I am such a purple fan and there are days when the sky takes on that color palette. So this is my tribute to those mornings as dawn breaks....not the book by Stephanie Meyer for those Twilight fans!

Breaking Dawn is one of my works available at Boulder Arts and Crafts, now through October 17!

Until next time, aspire to be more as an artist and a person.

6 comments:

Škorčica said...

Great news - congratulations! :)

Have a nice weekend!

Janelle Goodwin said...

I'm not surprised that they want to keep your glass works for the next show. They're bound to compliment all the 2D on on the walls. Like jewels!

Pam Holnback said...

Congratulations. That is great news!

-Don said...

Congrats, Kathleen! May many sell...

-Don

Elizabeth Seaver said...

Oh, yeah! Very nice piece. Congratulations on the show extension. What a huge compliment to your work, Kathleen, and well-deserved.

Thanks for your visit to my blog. I really appreciate your comment.

susan hong-sammons said...

so gorgeous! I love looking into your glass pieces