Thursday, October 2, 2008

Back From The Tetons

I'm back!

Awwwwwwwww.....the Tetons. They are my favorite place in this world. I feel so at peace there. I have to share a few photos from the trip.


I had just sighed, looking at the Grand Teton, and felt totally at peace. I felt eyes on me and looked just when Dan snapped this picture of me. It was our first day of hiking in the Tetons and I was completely relax. Surrounded by so much beauty. I felt infused.


Dan took this picture of that glorious peak I was enthralled with. Rugged beauty beyond compare.


Another day, another photo and visit to this magnificent range. This is one of Dan & I at the Snake River overlook.

If you haven't visited The Tetons or Yellowstone, I feel it is a MUST. Dan & I have so many photos and I have so many ideas I want to incorporate into my work, I can hardly wait to get started.

Yes, it's great to be home too.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Welcome back! I'm looking forward to the work that was inspired by such an amazing place. The photos capture the unreal beauty there (and...you do look relaxed!)