Monday, October 6, 2008

Where to Start?


Ever since returning from our trip to the Tetons, the ideas have been swirling about in my head. I thought I would post a picture of these red berries that were thick in a certain spot around Jenny Lake. I think this would be the coolest design for a piece of stained glass or maybe even a fused plate.

Right now I'm working on a reproduction of a stained glass angel, called Peace, for friends of mine. This is a gift for the birth of their second child (who was born on 9/26/08), so I'm behind schedule. I did a reproduction of the Jubilation angel as my gift to them for their first child. The good news is that they know I'm working on it and no worries about the delivery date of this angel. My goal is to have it completed by the end of the month.

So I'm busy creating and it is fun to have ideas swarming around in my head.

No comments: