Friday, October 10, 2008

An Evening at Second Street

Yesterday, I asked my husband out on a 'date' for tonight! We went to the Wine Bar at Second Street Art Market, where I'm represented, to listen to a new musical artist and enjoy some beer and wine. The people at Second Street are so wonderful; it was great to catch up with them.

What a nice evening. And a wonderful way to end the work week after returning from our vacation last week. We enjoyed the music and mingling with the people there. I happened to meet a delightful lady from Dekalb, IL and it was fun to discuss our experiences of living in Illinois. She wants to move to Colorado at some point, and who can blame her? She loves the mountains as I do.

Dan and I had a great conversation about his latest idea... a year in the life. Those portraits will be like a photo contact sheet....he wants to do one of me with my glass work and others in a humorous vein. I can't wait to see how his ideas evolve.

As for me, it's back to the studio tomorrow to work on finishing up a current project and multi-task working on other things too.

No comments: