Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving Eve and I'm Exhausted

Hello my friends.....

Ever since this past weekend, I've been working on re-claiming the house in preparation for tomorrow....the Thanksgiving gathering. I'd much rather work on my glass than clean house, so now I'm paying the price for that indulgence.

Thank God for the wonderful man I am married to....he helped me, in more ways than I could have hoped, to get things ready. My studio is still in a state of 'creative chaos', as is his dark room, but we're ok with that. In our living room, he hung some beautiful new photographs of his from our fall trip to the Tetons. They just take my breath away. I'm in the middle of a new stained glass commission and looking forward to posting some pictures of it by this weekend. The kiln has had a rest from my frenzy of fusing since its repair.

All in all I have so much to be thankful for and tomorrow will be a great day... let's hope our weather behaves, but the forecast doesn't sound good.

Best wishes to all the friends in my life. Here's wishing all of you a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm thankful that all of you have entered my life, as I truly am a richer person as a result. Thanks!

No comments: