Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fit for a Queen ~ Symbols of Love


I've been busy working with my Symbols of Love this weekend. The batch with colors other than the red/pink/white I've been using turned out well, however I needed to fire polish them after doing some coldworking to them. I hope to post pictures of a few of them tomorrow.

For now I thought I would share another wire wrapped one. This time I used gold filled wire. I looked at this one an thought it looked like it had a bit of a crown with the way I decorated the top, so that is how I came up with the name, Fit for a Queen. This one heads to the gallery, Second Street Art Market, on Tuesday.

8 comments:

Karen said...

These just keep getting better! I love the addition of the beads in this one! So delicate and lovely.

Kathleen Krucoff said...

Thanks Karen! Appreciate the feedback. :)

Susanne said...

These look really lovely. A perfect symbol of love.

Best Wishes Kathleen for a year filled with joy and wonderous happenings.

Deborah Younglao, Silk Painter said...

Just gorgeous, and so touchable!

Kathleen Krucoff said...

My thanks to all of you for the compliments. It means a great deal to me.
Kathleen

cres said...

hi, ilove reading ur blog. im cres

Kathleen Krucoff said...

Thank you cres. I'm very happy and flattered that you enjoy my blog.

ShonaMac said...

These hearts are really beautiful. Just love them.