Sunday, January 18, 2009

Fit for a Queen ~ Symbols of Love


I've been busy working with my Symbols of Love this weekend. The batch with colors other than the red/pink/white I've been using turned out well, however I needed to fire polish them after doing some coldworking to them. I hope to post pictures of a few of them tomorrow.

For now I thought I would share another wire wrapped one. This time I used gold filled wire. I looked at this one an thought it looked like it had a bit of a crown with the way I decorated the top, so that is how I came up with the name, Fit for a Queen. This one heads to the gallery, Second Street Art Market, on Tuesday.

8 comments:

Karen said...

These just keep getting better! I love the addition of the beads in this one! So delicate and lovely.

Kathleen, a Glass Artist said...

Thanks Karen! Appreciate the feedback. :)

Susanne said...

These look really lovely. A perfect symbol of love.

Best Wishes Kathleen for a year filled with joy and wonderous happenings.

Deborah Younglao said...

Just gorgeous, and so touchable!

Kathleen, a Glass Artist said...

My thanks to all of you for the compliments. It means a great deal to me.
Kathleen

trexie said...

hi, ilove reading ur blog. im cres

Kathleen, a Glass Artist said...

Thank you cres. I'm very happy and flattered that you enjoy my blog.

ShonaMac said...

These hearts are really beautiful. Just love them.