Saturday, January 17, 2009

My Kiln is Back in Business!


Over the past couple of months, my kiln has experienced some down time. Fortunately, repairs and turn around time has been fairly quick.

Here is a picture of more heart pendants and a couple of my talisman/amulet work, prior to fusing.

I visited with the gallery owner yesterday and she definitely likes the heart pendants, so I will be taking a variety in next week.

Prior to meeting with her, another idea came to me....why couldn't the hearts be in other colors besides pink and red? As a result, I mentioned that I would have them in other colors and she like that idea too. Today's fuse has blue, green, purple, and yellow hearts. I'm anxious to see how they turn out and that will have to wait until tomorrow when the fusing is complete. My Symbols of Love Series is growing.

No comments: