Sunday, May 10, 2009

Coyote Creek ~ Sneak Preview

Dan took some great pictures at Coyote Creek yesterday. I thought I would share a few here and if you would like to see some more, check out the new group I formed on Facebook for Coyote Creek Studio Arts.

It was a nice day, we had a good turnout of first time patrons. The inside of the gallery has undergone this wonderful transformation of gorgeous works by all the artists.

An added bonus, Dan took in his portfolio of photographs and was immediately accepted! That's my guy. Lexi Erickson, who is the President of Coyote Creek, said he had her vote the minute she saw his photos on our website. Lexi is pictured here, outside the gallery with a large floral sculpture and a few of the artist, including the mayor of Fairplay (Fred on the left).












And yes, here is yours truly inside the gallery. The camera is not always my best friend, but it's a shot where I'm talking to Dan, my personal photographer. :D

By the way, Lexi and I have become fast friends. There are those wonderful, rare occasions when you meet someone and experience an immediate connection. We did that and I cannot tell you how much that means to me. I am enrolled in Lexi's Art Jewelry Workshop in June and we are going to take my jewelry to the next level!

4 comments:

-Don said...

Hey Kathleen, Sounds like a great way to spend your Saturday. Art, new friends, and is that a drink in your hand? ;-) Congrats to Dan on getting his work in, also. Have a great week. -Don

Kathleen Krucoff said...

Hey Don!
Yes it was a fun Saturday and Dan is very happy to be in the gallery. Oh yes, I'm having some wine...keeping with the spirit of the occasion! May you have a great week too! :D

Beverly Ash Gilbert said...

What a wonderful day! Congrats to your husband! But especially wonderful for you to have bonded with a creative soul - look forward to seeing your 'next level'!

Unknown said...

It's nice to have talented connections. Everything looks great! I'm so happy things are working out wonderfully for you.