Friday, August 8, 2008

Glass-Aholic

Ever since I started working with glass, I quickly came to the realization that I was addicted to beautiful sheets of glass. It's hard for me to resist a sheet that has so many beautiful effects before it's been transformed into a stained glass window, a fused pendant, or a fused decorative item.

This week I placed a rather large order with my supplier, trying to stock up on some sale items and also colors I know will work wonderfully for fall and winter/Christmas pieces. Again, I realized my addiction to glass. So there are these wonderful pieces waiting for me to begin working with them to create more in my existing collections and new collections.

Speaking of new collections, I'm working on my Gem Tone Series. All of these are transparent glass with rich colors of ruby, sapphire, amethyst, and more. Stay tuned!

And with that I will say, my name is Kathleen and I am a Glass-Aholic..............

No comments: