Friday, April 17, 2009

Crinklized Dichroic Results

These are just a few of the crinklized results from last night's firing. Aren't they gorgeous? This batch turned out really nice with more of the crinkles than my first batch. I took them up a little higher in temperature to get more of that texture and I'm happy that did the trick. And I am just lovin' the patterns too. Lots of possibilities. I did make some earrings in this batch too.

Now I have even more wire wrapping work to do. It should be a great weekend of creativity while snowed in! To quote a lyric from Monty Python, "Always look on the bright side of life!" :D

4 comments:

Deborah Younglao, Silk Painter said...

ooh Kathleen these do look juicy! It would be hard to pick a favorite.

Janelle Goodwin said...

Kathleen, They're so beautiful. Kind of hypnotizing.

Kathleen Krucoff said...

Hi Deborah,

They are quite luscious. And I have had a hard time trying to figure out which one I want to wrap first.

Thanks Janelle. I do find they draw me in...now to see which one I'll wrap first. I'm going to have to keep at least one for myself. ;)

Unknown said...

these are so beautiful! I had a pendant once... but I lost it.... I miss its beauty.