Thursday, April 2, 2009

Exciting News!

Last month, I received an invitation to submit my work for review by a new gallery, Coyote Creek Studio Arts Foundation, opening in South Park, Colorado. Yes, there is a South Park! It is a little mountain community that is very popular.

I just received word that I have been accepted as one of their member artists! I am so excited about this opportunity! Their opening will be May 9th and I will be there as part of the Meet the Artists event from 1 - 4 PM that day. Hey... if any of you are in the area, stop by and say Hi! I would love to meet you in person.

I will post more details as I know them. For now, I'm quite elated knowing I'm in the company of some other wonderfully talented Colorado artists in this new gallery.

14 comments:

Susanne said...

Fantastic! Congratulations Kathleen on this great news. Your work is lovely and deserves recognition. I wish you lots of success in this new gallery.

Kathleen Krucoff said...

Thanks Susanne. Boy there's nothing like being accepted at a new gallery to get that affirmation about ones work. Appreciate your well wishes and kind thoughts.

SCJ Jewelry Design said...

Congratulations, Kathleen! That is so exciting!

Kathleen Krucoff said...

Thanks Sandy. I'm pretty stoked.

Anonymous said...

How thrilling! You deserve it, your work is lovely & they are lucky to have discovered you!

Tracey Clarke said...

Congratulations, Kathleen! I am so very happy for you. This made my day.

Kathleen Krucoff said...

Thank you Linda. I really appreciate your kind words.

And thank you Tracey. You've got me grinning from ear to ear.

I greatly appreciate all of you for your support, encouragement, and friendship. I'm truly blessed to know each of you.

Misa said...

that is really exciting news! Congratulations, Kathleen!

Janelle Goodwin said...

Hi Kathleen, Congratulations on being accepted into the new gallery! That's so exciting! I want you to know that my earrings came today and I think they're BEAUTIFUL!!! And the quality is top notch. Thanks so much!

Kathleen Krucoff said...

Hi Misa! Thank you.

Hi Janelle, thank you too. And I'm so glad the earrings arrived and thank you for your feedback. I'm just delighted that you will be wearing them.

Sharmon Davidson said...

Congratulations, Kathleen! I hope this will lead to lots of exposure and sales for you. It should, your work is so awesome. You go, girl!

Kathleen Krucoff said...

Thanks Sharmon! Love the positive feedback. You are so kind. Have a great weekend.

Karen said...

Huge congratulations! How wonderful to see concrete evidence of forward progress in our careers. Let us know more as you start working with them.

Kathleen Krucoff said...

Thank you Karen. I definitely will post how this new venture evolves.