Saturday, April 25, 2009

Florals Anyone?


After my morning workout, I had an opportunity to create another Etsy Treasury, that I have called "Florals Anyone?" I chose various depictions of flowers by artists who use different mediums. I'm happy that I could include some of the bloggers I follow like Kristin Smith, Sue Furrow, and Laura Revey.

Since spring has yet to visit me at 7500' feet in elevation here in Colorado, I thought the least I could do was embrace it by enjoying the works of those talented Etsy artists.

Make it a weekend of great creativity....that is my plan. :D

4 comments:

Beverly Ash Gilbert said...

Lovely collection - yummy triad of orange, green and purple echoed throughout!

You're right it feels very spring-like. Hope your spring comes soon!

Kathleen Krucoff said...

Thanks Beverly! Wow, I'm glad you like the color combos...that means a lot!!! :)

SCJ Jewelry Design said...

Beautiful treasury! Spring is here in the NW and just around the corner for you!

Cat Ludwig Studio said...

It is a beautiful collection of florals! I was lucky enough to work in my garden today and I am so ready for colorful flowers!