Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wishcasting Wednesdays

I'm a bit new to this. I found Jaime's blog last week and she has established Wishcasting Wednesdays where we can collectively wish for great outcomes. The power of positive thinking, or in this case, positive wishes.

I have to admit that initially I thought this might be a bit silly, but then I was reminded of my childhood...wishing on stars...you know, the fun stuff kids do. So I thought, why not?

Today's is "What do you wish to read?"

Earlier this week I posted one of the books that I am currently reading, "The Creative License" by Danny Gregory. I'm still delving into that book and made some of my first sketches at its direction. Fun stuff.

Another book I'm reading is "The Widening Stream, the Seven Stages of Creativity" by David Ulrich. This one is a much more serious read, but just as thought provoking for me. My thanks to Tracey Clarke for listing this one on her reading list.

So my wish is to finish reading both of these books within the next 30 days and realize increased creative sparks as a result.

Now, make your wish............

11 comments:

LissaL said...

Glad that you are with the wishcasters:)May sparks be flying as your creativity soars:)

As kathleen wishes for herself, so I wish for also.

Sara said...

As Kathleen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

Those books sound like wonderful reads. Enjoy!

Kathleen Krucoff said...

Thank you Lissa and Sara!

Genie Sea said...

As Kathleen wishes, so I wish for her also!

May you finish those books, and may they bring you infinite inspiration :)

Gail H. Ragsdale said...

As kathleen wishes for herself, so I wish for also!

Tabitha the KnittingJourneyman said...

As Kathleen wishes for herself I wish for her as well.

Hybrid J said...

As Kathleen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

May your creativity fuels your work always. :)

Kathleen Krucoff said...

I am so grateful to all of you for stopping by and providing well wishes. THANKS!

Jamie Ridler said...

As Kathleen wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

I'm going to add these books to my reading list too!

I'm glad you've joined us in Wishcasting :)

Barbara/myth maker said...

May you realize your creative wishes!

As Kathleen wishes for herself, so I wish for her, also.

Librarian Lee said...

oh yes! You gave a time limit...that's pretty cool.. And, I know you'll make it, can hear sizzling already..

As kathleen wishes for herself, so also do I wish for her!