Monday, April 20, 2009

Silent Auction Report

You may recall at the beginning of March, I posted about an auction that was raising money for one of the local elementary schools for their teaching of the arts. I'm happy to report that the piece I donated, "A little bit of twilight" sold and the lady who bought it wore it for the rest of the evening. My friend Heather, who approached me about this, said the woman was very happy with the necklace and was smiling ...showing it off. That kind of feedback really warms my heart.

Heather said that the auction didn't do as well as everyone had hoped, but they did raise some money and that's a good thing. The economy and limited advertising budgets more than likely contributed to the results. I am happy that I was able to contribute in some small way.

Make it a great week of creativity.

No comments: