On Monday, we went up to Denver and picked up my new machine....okay, it was slightly used in a class, but it is essentially new. Yesterday I stopped at Home Depot to get connection tubes and a small fountain pump to set up the water circulation system. Right now I don't have a place to put it next to a fresh water supply, so I have to set up this circulation system and I'm good with that. Today my workmate arrived (talk about timing!) and I assembled that tonight. First I had to move my pc that was in the studio...not using the windows machine as much these days as my mac is set up in the office. Assembled the workmate, which the machine is sitting on right now. Next I need to get the intake and output hoses in place, which will have to happen tomorrow night.
So it has been a process and progress has been made. My studio work is delayed, but I should be back up and running by this weekend. Nice to have the new equipment and I have a number of pieces just waiting for their turn at this finishing process. Pictures coming soon!