Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My First Interview

Last night I was interviewed for an article that will be posted in the local paper, The Tri-Lakes Tribune. The story should come out in next week's issue. They only publish the paper once a week.

I had fun discussing what I do with glass art and showing the reporter my studio and work. Our three bassets were relegated to the back yard and carefully observed my discussions. He took several photos of me with various works in the studio. The photos will be in black and white; I must admit I'm anxious to see what the story will show. He decided to feature Krucoff Studios as a small business interest story.

2 comments:

Karen said...

What fantastic exposure! Yay!
Maybe you could post an excerpt here?

Kathleen Krucoff said...

I will be happy to post an excerpt on my blog. Thanks for the great suggestion Karen!

I was told the article will come out in next Wednesday's paper, the 17th.