Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fire Polishing - A Success!

I was more than pleased when I opened the lid to the kiln today and found how nicely polished my blue bowl was. I have pictures to post, but it is late and I will have to do that tomorrow. Just had to share that my blue bowl is almost finished. I have it in the mold, ready to slump. I will start that process tomorrow. This is so exciting and I'm learning so much....actually expanding on what I learned in class last November. What a great investment that class was for me and my art!

Night all.

3 comments:

Tracey Clarke said...

Can't wait to see it!

Sophie said...

I can't wait to see the finished bowl!

Kathleen Krucoff said...

Thanks! It's slumping tonight and I am anxious for tomorrow to come so I can see it too. Photos coming soon! :)