It's begun. Last night I started the daunting task of cleaning up, re-organizing, and decluttering my studio. I thought about taking a 'before' picture, but honestly, I'm too embarrassed to preserve the chaos in digital form. Now that I'm in the clean up process, it looks even worse. That always seems to happen; I make a mess getting things staged and then as I can start putting everything in its proper place, the dust settles. Course, I have to work around at least one basset laying on the floor as I do this! I know the outcome will be great and I will be very pleased....just getting there is time consuming and necessary.
My plan is to have my studio space back and functional this weekend. I also want to start working on the next phase of my bowl. I took some pictures yesterday of the lovely little glass spikes that need to be removed. The lighting was good for showing how things look when a piece like this comes out of the kiln, so I will get that posted as part of the process of the bowl.
Wish me luck.... I'm going to need that and more to finish the studio clean up. :)