Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Aspen Grove Series - Unveiled





The pictures don't really do these pieces justice, but I wanted to get them out on my blog. I'll have my husband, Dan, the real photographer in the family, take pictures of them for submission to the Estes Park Show. I also have a piece of jewelry related to this collection, but it's not complete yet. I'll post pictures of it when it's done.

I am so happy working on new projects and having ideas for new things. It's a wonderful feeling.

So, here is my Aspen Grove Series.
The Asp-Zen Leaf Plate, followed by The Asp-Zen Twig Garden Stake. I have this really cool ceramic flower pot for the garden stake, that will be its base. Once that arrangement is complete, I'll post a picture of the complete work.

I used Bullseye's Marzipan that makes a wonderful compliment for the deep rich green leaves. As fall approaches I will mix yellows and oranges into this series. I hope it will be well received.

I also want to draw your attention to an addition on my blog page...check out one of my favorite blogs by My New Sky. Marilyn is a talented artist and I hope you enjoy reading her posts too.

Creatively yours......

No comments: