Saturday, July 26, 2008

Featured Artist Today at Second Street Art Market

Another Saturday afternoon at Second Street Art Market where I will be the featured artist. This is part of the gallery's Art, Wine, and Music series during the summer. It gives the public a chance to meet an artist and discuss their work. And an added bonus is that the gallery's wine bar is officially open.

It's a little overcast this morning as I write this, but that's ok. No matter the weather it will be a beautiful day, filled with fun and opportunities to meet new people and discuss art.

As a side note, I'm starting over and fusing a new blank for my Little Tree Series, which will become a vase. The slump for the piece will take place tomorrow and this time I'm planning on success!

Cheers.........

No comments: