Thursday, July 10, 2008

Be Open for Opportunitites

You never know when, where, or how an opportunity will be presented. Keep your options open.

Today I received a note from one of my fellow members atArtschuttlebutt. Encouraging words about my work and that I should look intoWholesale Crafts, as she thought my work would be well received.

I'm happy to report that I've done some preliminary checking on that site and made an inquiry. They've already responded, with interest in my work, wondering if I would come to the show they put on in Vegas next year. Decisions, decisions. It seems like a great way to get your work out to the retail market. Course the question is, can I keep up if the demand is there for what I do??? I'm sure that's a good situation to deal with in the long run.

We'll see what happens.

No comments: