Friday, July 4, 2008

Today is a Great Day!

It's always great to have a day off from my real job as a computer programmer. Don't get me wrong, I love being a geek and writing software code. BUT, it's a 9-5 job. So, when I have a day off from my regular job, I get to do the fun stuff that makes my life wonderful.

Slept late. The bassets allowed it! Went for a bike ride with my soul mate. Beautiful morning, no wind, temperature was just right. Once I got back to the house, I got to work on my creativity.

I'm working on variations of my Little Tree Collection. I'm coming up with some ideas for a show in Estes Park this September. And September isn't that far off, so I need to get something ready. I have some ideas for jewelry and also fused glass. May not have the time to do any stained glass for this show.

So it is a GREAT DAY. I've been creative. Right now I'm taking a break and will get back to doing more fun things soon.

Happy 4th of July. It's wonderful to live in America, the land of freedom and so much more. Blessings to all.

No comments: